PVA Bond is a multi-purpose bonding agent, primer, sealer, cement and plaster admixture that adheres to most common building and DIY materials.
Ideal for priming unsound surfaces prior to plastering or painting, as an adhesive on wood, cork, textiles and most applications where at least one surface is porous, for general dust sealing on flaking paintwork/walls etc and as a cement and plaster admixture.
- General purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textile etc.
- Admixture to mortar/screeds/renders
- Bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult to subtrates
- Primer/sealer in tiling applications
- Interal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc
- Can be used to stick paper, cardboard and other similar substrates
- Greatly improved adhesion including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles, etc
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Improves flexibility of sand cement products
- Reduced water: cement ratio for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
501 PVA bond meets the bond strength requirements of BS5270